The Rainbow Ripples quilt pattern features five different options including baby, lap, throw, full, and queen sizes. Rainbow Ripples is jelly roll friendly and is a great way to showcase your favorite colors!
See the materials graphic for yardage requirements OR the number of jelly roll strips needed for each size.
- 8.5″ x 5.5″ booklet pattern includes a coloring page for each option and fabric amounts required for each size.
- This is a physical paper pattern that requires shipping – ONLY AVAILABLE TO addresses within the US and Canada. Check out the PDF pattern here.
- Backing assembly instructions for each size of Rainbow Ripples are included.
- Colorful, easy to read diagrams and written instructions walk you through each step.
- Detailed cutting diagrams AND easy to read cutting charts are included for ease of use.
- The finished size options include the following:
- Baby – 32″ x 32″
- Lap – 48″ x 64″
- Throw – 64″ x 64″
- Full – 80″ x 80″
- Queen – 96″ x 96″
- Skill level is confident beginner. This is due to some bias cuts and matching seam intersections. Starching fabric prior to beginning will help minimize fabric distortion.
- The listing does not include the actual quilts in the photos.
- Pattern assumes the quilter has basic knowledge of piecing and quilting.
- Fabric requirements are listed in the product photos.
- Purchasing this item does not give access to the PDF version of the pattern, which can be purchased here.
The purchase of this pattern is limited to one person per pattern, and should not be copied or distributed. Items made from this pattern may be sold on a small scale. Please credit the pattern design as Kustom Kwilts Patterns.