The Ice Breaker Quilt Pattern finishes at 68″ square and uses many shades of similar colors to add dimension. The simple, yet bold design allows you to build your sewing and quilting skills, while still providing a big impact. Try this pattern with complimentary solids. There are three color variations detailed in the pattern-blue/green, pink/purple, and orange/red. Fabrics used in this quilt (and listed in fabric amounts) are Robert Kaufman Kona Cotton Solids.
- PDF download includes a coloring page and fabric amounts required for each of the 3 colorways.
- The finished size is 68″ square.
- Skill level is beginner-intermediate, and pattern has step-by-step instructions to guide you through.
- The listing does not include the actual quilts in the photos.
- Pattern includes printable templates for easy cutting.
- Pattern assumes the quilter has basic knowledge of piecing and quilting.
- Fabric requirements for all 3 colorways are listed in the product photos.
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout, with unlimited downloads.
- Be sure to print the pattern at 100% or no scaling to print the templates correctly.
The purchase of this pattern is limited to one person per pattern, and should not be copied or distributed. Items made from this pattern may be sold on a small scale. Please credit the pattern design as Kustom Kwilts Patterns.