The Rainbow Ripples quilt pattern features five different options including baby, lap, throw, full, and queen sizes. Rainbow Ripples is jelly roll friendly and is a great way to showcase your favorite colors!
- PDF download includes a coloring page and fabric amounts required for each size.
- Backing assembly instructions for each size of Rainbow Ripples are included.
- Colorful, easy to read diagrams and written instructions walk you through each step.
- Detailed cutting and piecing diagrams.
- The finished size options include the following:
- Baby – 32″ x 32″
- Lap – 48″ x 64″
- Throw – 64″ x 64″
- Full – 80″ x 80″
- Queen – 96″ x 96″
- Skill level is confident beginner. This is due to some bias cuts and matching seam intersections. Starching fabric prior to beginning will help minimize fabric distortion.
- This purchase is for a PDF download of the pattern.
- The listing does not include the actual quilts in the photos.
- Pattern assumes the quilter has basic knowledge of piecing and quilting.
- Fabric requirements are listed in the product photos.
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout, with unlimited downloads.
The purchase of this pattern is limited to one person per pattern, and should not be copied or distributed. Items made from this pattern may be sold on a small scale. Please credit the pattern design as Kustom Kwilts Patterns.
There are no reviews yet.