The Trippy Triangles Quilt Pattern is a geometric English Paper Piecing Pattern and includes printable cutting templates. The simple, yet bold design allows you to build your sewing and quilting skills, while still providing a big impact. Try this pattern with solids or stripes for a modern take. Fabrics requirements are listed for each size, along with backing construction methods for each. This pattern is great for your favorite fabrics to really make them shine! Fabrics used for the cover quilt (small size) are Kona Cotton Solids in Ballerina, Water, Chartreuse, and Capri, with a striped fabric in black and white.
- PDF download includes a coloring page and fabric amounts required for each size.
- This purchase is for a PDF download of the quilt pattern.
- Includes printable paper templates with the option to purchase acrylic templates separately.
- Includes a helpful cutting diagram and detailed piecing diagrams.
- The finished sizes are as follows: Small – 41″ x 41″ and Throw – 65″ x 65″.
- Skill level is intermediate, and does require some basic knowledge of English paper piecing. The pattern has step-by-step instructions with pictures to guide you through.
- Pattern includes video supplements for basic EPP supplies, how to glue baste, and how to sew the EPP pieces together.
- Includes instructions for piecing quilt backs for both sizes.
- The listing does not include the actual quilts in the photos.
- Pattern assumes the quilter has basic knowledge of piecing and quilting.
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout, with unlimited downloads.
- Be sure to print the pattern at 100% or no scaling to print the templates correctly
- Purchasing this item does not give access to the printed pattern, which can be purchased here.
The purchase of this pattern is limited to one person per pattern, and should not be copied or distributed. Items made from this pattern may be sold on a small scale. Please credit the pattern design as Kustom Kwilts Patterns.