The Retro Groove quilt pattern features five different options, including baby, throw, twin, queen, and king sizes. The Retro Groove pattern is fantastic for showcasing big, bold prints. Check out the amazing tester Retro Groove quilts in the photo gallery!
- 8.5″ x 5.5″ booklet pattern includes a coloring page for each option and fabric amounts required for each size.
- Full size paper templates are included with this printed pattern.
- This is a physical paper pattern that requires shipping – ONLY AVAILABLE TO addresses within the US and Canada.
- Backing assembly instructions for each size of Retro Groove are included.
- Colorful, easy to read diagrams and written instructions walk you through each step.
- Detailed cutting diagrams AND a cutting checklist are included for ease of use.
- Supplemental video to accompany the cutting chart.
- Supplemental video that walks you through assembling a block & sewing curves, step-by-step.
- The finished size options include the following:
- Baby – 54″ x 54″
- Throw – 63″ x 81″
- Twin – 72″ x 90″
- Queen – 90″ x 108″
- King – 117″ x 117″
- Skill level is confident beginner to intermediate.
- The listing does not include the actual quilts in the photos.
- Pattern assumes the quilter has basic knowledge of piecing and quilting.
- Fabric requirements are listed in the product photos.
- Purchasing this item does not give access to the PDF version of the pattern, which can be purchased here.
The purchase of this pattern is limited to one person per pattern, and should not be copied or distributed. Items made from this pattern may be sold on a small scale. Please credit the pattern design as Kustom Kwilts Patterns.
There are no reviews yet.