The Moroccan Tiles Quilt Pattern includes 5 different sizes: baby, throw, twin, queen, and king and includes paper cutting templates. The simple, yet bold design allows you to build your sewing and quilting skills, while still providing a big impact. Try this pattern with solids or stripes for a modern take. Fabrics requirements are listed for each size, along with backing construction methods for each. This pattern is great for your favorite fabrics to really make them shine! Fabrics used for the cover quilt (baby size) are Kona Cotton Solids in White, Candy Pink, Limelight, Lagoon, and Breakers with Michael Miller Clown Stripe in black and white.
- 8.5″ x 5.5″ booklet pattern includes a coloring page for each option and fabric amounts required for each size.
- This is a physical paper pattern that requires shipping – ONLY AVAILABLE TO addresses within the US and Canada.
- Includes paper templates.
- The finished sizes are as follows: Baby – 48″ x 48″, Throw – 72″ x 72″, Twin – 72″ x 96″, Queen – 96″ x 96″, and King 108″ x 108″.
- Skill level is confident beginner to intermediate due to the curved piecing, and pattern has step-by-step instructions with pictures to guide you through.
- Pattern includes instructional videos for piecing curves and using the templates.
- Includes instructions for piecing quilt backs for all sizes.
- The listing does not include the actual quilts in the photos.
- Pattern assumes the quilter has basic knowledge of piecing and quilting.
- Purchasing this item does not give access to the PDF version of the pattern, which can be purchased here.
The purchase of this pattern is limited to one person per pattern, and should not be copied or distributed. Items made from this pattern may be sold on a small scale. Please credit the pattern design as Kustom Kwilts Patterns.