The Cabin Fever Quilt Pattern features two different options for an 81″ square quilt and a 52″ square baby quilt. This modern twist on a traditional quilt block is a great way to use your favorite fabrics and make a bold impact. Try this pattern with complimentary solids, or play with scrappy variations. The outer border is composed of flying geese that draw the eye in and really pop. The possibilities are truly endless with this pattern.
- 8.5″ x 5.5″ booklet pattern includes a coloring page for each option and fabric amounts required for each size.
- This is a physical paper pattern that requires shipping – ONLY AVAILABLE TO addresses within the US and Canada.
- Backing assembly instructions are included.
- The finished size options include a baby quilt at 52″ x 52″ and large throw at 81″ x 81″.
- Skill level is beginner-intermediate.
- Learn a quick and easy technique for piecing flying geese!
- The listing does not include the actual quilts in the photos.
- Pattern assumes the quilter has basic knowledge of piecing and quilting.
- Fabric requirements are listed in the product photos and pattern.
- Purchasing this item does not give access to the PDF version of the pattern, which can be purchased here.
The purchase of this pattern is limited to one person per pattern, and should not be copied or distributed. Items made from this pattern may be sold on a small scale. Please credit the pattern design as Kustom Kwilts Patterns.