The Wonky Logs Quilt Pattern finishes at 48″ x 64″ and includes cutting templates. The simple, yet bold design allows you to build your sewing and quilting skills, while still providing a big impact. Try this pattern with solids or prints for a modern take on a traditional block. Fabrics used in this quilt (and listed in fabric amounts) are Robert Kaufman Kona Cotton Solids. This pattern is written to try out piecing with your serger, but can also easily be pieced with a traditional sewing machine.
- PDF download includes a coloring page and fabric amounts required.
- The finished size is 48″ x 64″.
- Skill level is beginner, and pattern has step-by-step instructions with pictures to guide you through.
- Includes instructions for piecing quilt back.
- This purchase is for a PDF download of the quilt pattern.
- The listing does not include the actual quilt in the photos.
- Pattern includes printable templates for easy cutting.
- Pattern assumes the quilter has basic knowledge of piecing and quilting.
- This is a PDF instant download at checkout, with unlimited downloads.
- Be sure to print the pattern at 100% or no scaling to print the templates correctly.
- Fat Quarter Friendly! You’ll need 12 fat quarters, along with your other fabric requirements listed in the product photos.
The purchase of this pattern is limited to one person per pattern, and should not be copied or distributed. Items made from this pattern may be sold on a small scale. Please credit the pattern design as Kustom Kwilts Patterns.
There are no reviews yet.